Light-O-Rama Forums

Voice overs

kellyhaglund

I just received my voice-overs from ThedementedElf and they are fantastic! Kevin provides top-notch service, he is friendly and extremely professional.

As has been said earlier in this post, if you are thinking about getting this done... DO IT!! You will not be disappointed!!

I agree with Brian, I was teatering on the fence whether to get the voice overs from Kevin or not. I decided to give it a try. Like everyone says, they are definetely worth it. Keven provides a great service here to our little group. I'd take advantage of the excellent product he provides and give it a try. Can't wait to see what he has in store for next year. I will be back for more.

Yep, agreed. Just got mine in my inbox this morning. Absolutely awesome. And when he means a complete package for $50, he means it. I have probably 2-3 times as many voiceovers than I will have songs for this year, which may make it difficult to arrange! I may just have to duplicate songs (I'm using the MP3 Director), just so I can spread out the voiceovers! Everyone of them is so good, you want to use them all...

• 3 weeks later...