Light-O-Rama Forums

irritating tools panel on left side in LOR sequence software

queenidog

How can I get rid of the tools panel on the left side of LOR 2.9.4?  Yes, I know I can "hide" it, but whenever I move the mouse quickly over to the left side to start my sequence, the panel pops open.  This is very irritating.  I don't need the panel at this point and want it off so I don't accidentally select it.  I can't see anywhere where this is possible.  Is this a registry hack?  It should be an option under preferences whether it is used or not.

I kn ow I asked for that in earlier versions, and I'm not sure if it's available in 2.9.4, I'm thinking the option to disable the tool bar on the left didn't become available until the 3.0 version.  I might be wrong, but I don't recall being able to turn off the left tool bar until I got into version 3 of the LOR software.  Only to hide it, but couldn't disable it completely.   Again, I could be mistaken, I just don't recall being able to do it in anything prior to version 3.

I'm looking at upgrading to 3.x so maybe it won't be a problem when I do.  Meanwhile, I'll check the registry of the 2.9.4 version to see if I can disable it there.