Light-O-Rama Forums

Who else is sad about the display going dark for another year?

james campbell

WELL I'M BUCKING THE TREND A LITTLE. AS MUCH AS I HAVE COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT I LOOK OUT

AND DON'T SEE MANY CARS ANYMORE, I'LL BE LIT UP FOR A FEW MORE DAYS.

MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY IS JAN 8TH AND I KEEP THE HOUSE LIT UP TILL HER BIRTHDAY. I KNOW I DON'T GET ALL

OF THE TRAFFIC BUT I DO GET A CAR OR TWO THAT WILL STOP AND CATCH THEIR BREATH FROM THEIR BUSY LIFE.

PLUS NOW I CAN GET OUT AND RECORD A FEW VIDEOS OF THE DISPLAY. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE OTHERS, NOW

IS A GREAT TIME TO FIND WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. NOW IS A GREAT TIME FOR ME TO JUST LOOK AROUND AND

FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN GET BIGGER AND BETTER FOR NEXT YEAR.

IT'S SAD TO HAVE TO PUT IT ALL AWAY, BUT NEW SONGS, SEQUENCES, LIGHTS, MORE ELECTIC, CONTROLLERS AND A NEW

PIXEL TREE WILL DEFINATELY BE IN MY FUTURE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND MAY 2014 BE A YEAR OF NEW AND MAGICAL LIGHTING MEMORIES.

I'm actually ready for a little break.  Maybe take a few months off, and then hit it hard again, designing and sequencing.  I'm sad it's over, but am ready to be done for a while.  

It's weird.... For the first time since October, I had to actually turn my computer on to use it! (Normally always onfo rthe shows)

I know that I miss the blinky flashy when I come home from work. The system was running when i pulled up in the driveway.. Oh Well, now to start the Permanent mount RGB items. :)

• The topic was locked