Light-O-Rama Forums

All lights on for the rest of the evening after the end of schedule show

xmasjam

Is there a way to program all lights on for the rest of the night after my light show ends at 11:30pm? I want to keep all of the lights on until 6:30am Christmas morning. I am running my shows on a ShowTime Director MP3 and I use the LOR Hardware, V3.10.12, LOR MP3 program, to program my light show. I do not see an option to setup all lights on after schedule show and a option to set a time to turn off all lights on at certain time, in my case off at 6:30am Christmas morning.

Since the ShowTime Director accepts days/times you could create another Show to put on the SD card. When you select a schedule, choose Tuesday, then in the times choose 11:30p - 6:30a. The director will keep the show running into the next morning, even though it's the next day.

When you click 'Create Show' be sure to choose a show other than "Show 1" as that is probably what you chose the first time. The Showtime Director will play shows with a *lower* Show number first. Since you would be putting this overnight at Show 2 (or 3 through 9) it won't interfere with the show already scheduled. After the last song plays tonight, this overnight show would kick in.

Since the ShowTime Director accepts days/times you could create another Show to put on the SD card. When you select a schedule, choose Tuesday, then in the times choose 11:30p - 6:30a. The director will keep the show running into the next morning, even though it's the next day.

When you click 'Create Show' be sure to choose a show other than "Show 1" as that is probably what you chose the first time. The Showtime Director will play shows with a *lower* Show number first. Since you would be putting this overnight at Show 2 (or 3 through 9) it won't interfere with the show already scheduled. After the last song plays tonight, this overnight show would kick in.

Don, I forgot about the option of being able to load a 2nd, 3rd on up show. My show is on (Show-1) so I'll program a (Show-2).

Thanks for your help and reminding me about the other options.

A+Charlie+Brown+Christmas+cover.gif    Merry Christmas