Light-O-Rama Forums

Feeling Left out of the Contests?

rainyoregonchristmas

If, like me, you are in a town that lacks a Christmas Light contest (those Grinches). I vote for your display.

If you've ever used more than four three-way adapters on a single outlet, I vote for you.

If you know the difference between SPT1 and SPT2, I vote for you.

If you ever fear leaving the house after dark because a GFCI might trip, I vote for you.

If you've blistered your fingers pushing lights into holes in coro or plywood, I vote for you.

If you know the exact count of lights in your display I vote for you.

If you've debated counting the red status LED in your controllers as part of your "Light Count" , I vote for you.

If you scour the Black Friday ads simply to price out Christmas lights, I vote for you.

If you've ever had to ask a clerk at a store if they have any full cases of lights in the back, I vote for you.

If you add "Strobes" to your Christmas wish list, I vote for you.

If you count your extension cords in miles, I vote for you.

If you covet your neighboring display's pixel tree, I vote for you.

If you look at your stock of unused zip ties, and the total is over 5,000, but you fear running out, I vote for you.

If you hate the EDIT buton bein gon becuase you mit mispeel, I vot for youd.

If...If....If....

If you have more than one tote completely filled of extensions cords. I vote for you

If you build a 8x10 storage closet in the attic just for christmas light storage. I vote for you

If you discuss christmas prop builbing with the associate at Home Depot in July. I vote for you

HAHA.

Very funny Ilike this.

If you ever put up pallet racks and have a forklift at your house to store and move Christmas lights around... I vote for you

If you ever bought a bucket truck off of Craigslist just to put up Christmas lights... I vote for you

If you keep 1k' or more of SPT wire handy after the show has started "just in case"... I vote for you

If you put together 4 monitors on your computer just to make it easier to program with S3... I vote for you.

If you have a spare of almost everything electronic "just in case"... I vote for you.

If you have 3 storage units down the road to store your Christmas display, I vote for you...

If you have shoveled a path in the snow on the ROOF, to fix a 1/2 strand of leds that wont light 100%, I vote for you...

If you shovel the snow the city has piled up in front of your minitree line, I vote for you...

Merry Christmas everyone!

If you ever sent your wife INTO and UNDER the racks at Walmart to retreive cases of lights .. .I vote for you

If you add new elements to your display two weeks after its already started .. I vote for you

If you ever used a transit to layout your yard grid ... I vote for you..

Merry Christmas ...

Bob and Sandra

If you've ever "misted up" watching one of your own sequences for the first time on the house...in real lights  :wub:...I vote for you.

If you're planning next years display before this years display is up and running...I vote for you.

If you spent more than you could afford, I vote for you

If you're sick of removing tags from light strings and extension cords, I vote for you

If you go to bed at night and can't sleep because you're thinking about what you'll add to next year's show, I vite for you.

If your wife says she sometimes feels like a single mother for 2 months out of the year, I vote for you.

If you go to any store, and you look at things and wonder," can I use that in my show? I vote for you.

:P

Man we are a sick bunch of CLAP junkies, aren't we?

If you are not home and you check your security cameras from your phone to make sure your lights are working, I vote for you! :D

If you have sooo much rebar pounded in the ground to support your elements that you don't have to have lawn aeration done...I vote for you

If the side of your index finger is permanently scared from tightening zip ties.......I vote for you.

Scarred, not scared.  Although my index finger trembles at the thought of pulling more zip ties.

If you walk into a big box store and they tell you the percentage off Christmas stock before you can even say Hi

If you peek outside every night in the middle of the night, 1. to make sure the show is off 2. make sure your stuff is still there

If your neighbors refer to you as "That Christmas Light Guy" and not in a good way...I vote for you.

If you find yourself at the dump looking for the 'good' wire deer...I vote for you.

If your wife pours a glass of wine each time you talk about plans for next year...I vote for you.