For I am so blue
Without LOR II

When it comes
My sequences will be done

But I have to be fair
My feelings I share

They have worked very hard

What do you mean your without LOR II? :D

Well since it's a beta tester post let's anaylize it a little perhaps he try's to send us hints? All the good beta tests do you know. :)

Hmmm "worked very hard" Yep sounds like that is pastence to me! So your done with LOR II eh?

Well their you have it! It is unoffically complete!!!! And they did it without any open beta. Impressive!

Nice ride you have there Robin!

Ted

Man, it is easy for these threads to turn "south" ...

So, somebody tell a joke!

How about ...

Q: "Why was Santa's little helper depressed?"

A: "Low elf-esteem!"

Okay, now laugh a little, apologize ... and get back to work getting ready for the season!

Merry Christmas,

T.

PS> Is it out yet?

Man I love watching these threads over the past year. Nice healthy debate!

Bottom line LOR is a company who makes products to sell to it customers in order to turn a profit. Whoever thinks LOR does not owe something to its customers must be in lala land. Any good company owes it existence to its customers and does the best it can to meet customer expectations in order to survive and grow. I feel LOR has demonstrated many times over its commitment to its customers.

Does LOR owe any of us FREE software? No. They are here to make their customer's happy and ultimately turn a profit, unless they turned into a non-profit while I was not looking. I assume someone at LOR decided providing a FREE upgrade to LOR would be good for the customer and in the end good for business.

The FREE software plan did not go as smoothly as they had hoped, as many software projects do, and in the end has been delayed 12+ months. This has caused the fan boy (a critical part in evangelizing a product and growing a company - if you don't believe me look at Apple) population to become concerned on when they can get their new toy. LOR can not afford to lose it core customer base by not providing what the customer wants.

In the end, LOR is a business and needs to stay competitive through good products, customer support, quality and continued innovation. They answer to their customer. Consumers will decide what is "fair" or "owed" to them by using the ultimate vote, their wallet. I am sure the LOR team is doing their best to make sure the vote comes their way and not the competitions!

I for one am happy with the product, it does exactly what it said it would do when I purchased it two plus years ago. I, as are many of you, am looking forward to the future which I hope will come soon!

If the future is not soon enough for you, look at the competition and cast your vote.

-Bill

Whoa,

Hey everyone, just having a little fun on a friday afternoon. I used the emoticons to imply that, I do apologize for heading south on you all I shouldn't have gone there.

I hope I didn't upset you Robin, I saw the empty edited post so I am sorry if I did.
I can only imagine what the reply was and have a pretty good imagination. :shock: :)

Plano, thanks for sharing that and I couldn't agree more. Guess who I voted for. :(

So in closing I am honestly Sorry and apologize to everyone! I will keep my childish remarks to myself and not hijack any more threads.

Light O Rama Dan, Thanks for the great product! May your continued endevours be blessed!

May all your lights shine on first power up!

God Bless,
Ted

Word of a release
May come to us this Friday
Anticipation.

Sequencing not done
The calendar does scare me
Save me Version II!

Tom B. wrote:

Tim ... is there an annoucement regarding LORII been hinted at ... or was that poetic license?

T.

There was rumor in this thread: http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum72/15154-2.html

Which has since changed into a discussion about frying turkeys :)

-Tim