Light-O-Rama Forums

Still working on it!

TonyD

Thanks Phil, "Quote" doesn't seem to be working with IE11 or I would have quoted you.

The steps seemed to be the favorite of several people, which kind of surprised me.

Thanks Phil, "Quote" doesn't seem to be working with IE11 or I would have quoted you.

The steps seemed to be the favorite of several people, which kind of surprised me.

Either go back to IE10 or modify some settings in IE to get the forum quotes to work right.

I brought this up to LOR several months ago, but no solutions.

There's forum discussions, tho.

• 11 months later...

That's why I love the baby sidewalk arches made from coro.  Got them from Holiday Coro my first year and used them each year until this year.  Just didn't feel like putting the wooden frames together for the clear bulb Christmas version, which I would have had to dismantle the Halloween arches to do.    Sadly, they no longer make the Coro Arches, I'm guessing they must not have sold many, so just wasn't fruitful.    

Wish they did because I could use a few replacements over the ones I've used over the past few years and the bulbs are now starting to fall out from replacing burned out bulbs over the time, making the holes a bit larger. 

Guess I may have to see if I can find some coro about the same size and use an older one as a template and drill out the holes, all 300 of them one at a time to make some replacements for the ones I've literally worn out from use and bulb replacements.

The thing I really loved about these arches, was I take them down and could stack them on top of each other on a tote in a corner, taking up very little space.

just a suggestion ... but ever think of rubber grommets to take up the slack in the holes ... you might find some the exact size you need to do the repairs on those