Light-O-Rama Forums

Play Speed on LOR 1.6.2

plistumi

Hello all from yet another newbie. I am trying to listen to the music at 1/2 or 1/4 speed. I have gone to PLAY > SPEED > 1/4 or 1/2 and then I have hit the play button but it still plays on normal speed. What am I doing wrong?

I would appreciat your help. This hobby is wonderful! I am addicted and have barely begun.

Thanks!

Marta
aka Plistumi

Guest wbottomley

plistumi wrote:

Hello all from yet another newbie. I am trying to listen to the music at 1/2 or 1/4 speed. I have gone to PLAY > SPEED > 1/4 or 1/2 and then I have hit the play button but it still plays on normal speed. What am I doing wrong?

I would appreciat your help. This hobby is wonderful! I am addicted and have barely begun.

Thanks!

Marta
aka Plistumi

This feature does not work in version 1.6.3. 1/4 speed does not work at all in any version.

Also, last I heard, play speed only works if you are sequencing with a WAV file. I sequence with MP3 files, because I am using a show diector card, so I don't get to use the play speed feature. If you are using MP3, that might be why.

I convert my MP3 files to wav for sequencing, then reassign the MP3 file for director. It saves a ton of heartburn when sequencing. Mainly, the ability to slow down a song - can't do it with a MP3 file.

Just tested, Windows XP Pro MP3 I can play any speed, WAV only 100% speed. Windows 2000 any speed I want with any type of file, odd.

The Windows XP I started with the demo, the Windows 2000 I started with the release version of LOR software.

Jerry