Light-O-Rama Forums

2 channels stuck on 24/7

kkcolorado

This is a new issue for me and I'm hoping there's a quick fix.  My contorller's been working great for 4 years.  This year, I had a short on channel 16 when I first set up the display.  I found the problem and corrected it, and replaced the fuse in the controller.  But, now channels 15 and 16 stay on constantly.  They don't react to the sequence and they stay on when there is no sequence running.  They only turn off if the controller is turned off.

In case it matters, this controller is now running as unit 02 with a new controller with the built in show director.

Thanks for any help!

You can try to reset the controller. This has never worked when I  did this. I assume you are dealing with a CTB16PC series controller?   You need to contact LOR @  http://lightorama.com/support/

Submit a help ticket and more than likely you will need to send it in for repairs, but they may have other options that I'm not aware of.  I have had several controllers do this  to me this year. I have not had this happen since 2007.  This year I have 4 controllers that need repair.

Hope this helps.

• The topic was locked