Light-O-Rama Forums

Channels seem to have a mind of their own

DCook

I can't be sure if I have heard of this before.

Sequencing a new song using the Tapper. On play back, channel bar on the left will sometimes not flash when it should.

I have tried redoing the tapping and assigning it to another channel and also verified it on the animation window same thing. The channel (randomly) doesn't turn on.

I also have tried to start a second sequence with the same song and tap it out, no luck.

I did have 1.6.3 installed but have since changed back to 1.6.1.

The gremlins are at work.:)

1.6.3 is a vista-only release. 1.6.1 is correct if you're non-vista.

As for the stray channel, is it possible that your taps are so quick that it's just not keeping up? You might try plugging in a real controller and see if it works the way you should...

The only time I've ever seen this sort of thing is if I have some really quick events, like .05-sec alternating from off to on...

-Tim

Thanks for the info.

I normaly sequence with the taps at .06 and this year after reading everyone comments I dropped it to .05.

After changing the length of time the light stays on after tapping out the song to .10 now they all seem to show up.:dude:

Jeff, thanks for the clarification. Somebody straightened me out on PC yesterday as well ;)

I was just going by what the download page said...

-Tim