Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule editor

Joe V

I have been using your program for many years, great by the way. One issue I have is that the schedule editor doesn't have a save to file or load from file so I can "easily" change from Halloween or Christmas (or whatever) with a planned load out. I have to individually go in and change the days to run a different "show". Then save. Is it possible to add those options into this beta? I know its the least of your worries but it would be nice.

thanks

The schedule files are stored in your LOR Data directory, usually under "My Documents" in the "Light-O-Rama" folder.

yearsched.lsc and weeksched.lsc can be deleted/renamed/etc. I do this at a couple of client sites with no issue. In your case, make your Halloween schedule(s) and copy/paste the files to another name and/or directory. The delete the original .lsc files, and start your Christmas schedule(s.) Copy/paste those to another location as well. Then all you need to do is delete the original .lsc files, and copy your saved schedules to the directory and rename.

See here about the edit feature.