Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 ver. 3.10.14

miles

This is the second night of the season, yesterday ran with no problems tonight 30 minutes into the program and it plays the shutdown segment and restarts to the beginning of the show and no problems after that. Last 7 years did not have this problem only recently upgrading to the latest version of LOR. I was going to post the log of tonight's show but I guess when it restarts the show from the start it erases it's previous log. 

Restarting a show should not clear the log.

Unless they've changed it from 3.10.8, even shutting the LOR Control Panel down will clear out the log in the status window. 

This is the second night of the season, yesterday ran with no problems tonight 30 minutes into the program and it plays the shutdown segment and restarts to the beginning of the show and no problems after that. Last 7 years did not have this problem only recently upgrading to the latest version of LOR. I was going to post the log of tonight's show but I guess when it restarts the show from the start it erases it's previous log. 

I'm guessing the LOR Verifier won't show any errors here, but check to make sure.

If you don't have "Load before any are played" set in the options of the Show Editor, I would go ahead and turn that on. Might help.