Light-O-Rama Forums

Please help me! hardware cant locate unit 01

Brett H.

I have emailed light o rama since no where on their site or wowlights do they show the replacement board I need.  Hopefully I can get one soon as I know it would take months to get this one fixed if I sent it out. I am ready take a baseball bat at it....lol

So they are thinking it is the board as well not a chip, not a connection. So choices are send it in to get fixed or buy a new board...  So at $177 including shipping I am ordering  new board. Since I know labor rates for repairs are typically$50 per hour plus shipping back and forth and it taking @ 3 hours labor not including parts I am better off ordering a new board. Sucks but I have no choice.

Going to work on it one last time as wowlights has now jumped in and gave me another suggestion but with show running I cant work on it. I would like to thanks all of you for your help. Though we haven't found the problem or the solution yet it has given I and maybe others some great suggestions on what to look for in future should those issues arise.

• The topic was locked