Light-O-Rama Forums

ccr reset

sysco

one ribbon is not working right  so I did a reset  1/4 of the ribbon went through the cycle red , green, blue on the bottom 1/4 nearest controller  so I tried a sequence now the top is lit 3/4 way down the ribbon and it is all white  accept for one pixel which is pink and the 1/4 from the bottom is not lit   any ideas thank you Blair

Went and shut the power of to all controllers and put the power back on the ribbon lit up and stayed on white 3/4 of the ribbon with one pixel staying pink any ideas could not find way to edit posting sorry for the 3 postings Blair

• 3 weeks later...

The ribbon is broken and you'll need to contact LOR for a replacement. 

I've had 5 broken ribbons out of 13 now.  These things are super unreliable, and yes, I'm being extremely gentle with them.  It's a shame considering the $250 price tag, but at least LOR is good with replacing them.

Help! The reset button on one of my CCR controllers seems to be stuck...in. The CCR wasn't working so I did a power up reset. It runs through the simple program just fine, but never stops. I tried to power it off, but when I power up it's still in reset mode. The LED indicators are blinking rapidly which I think indicates it's in reset mode. Any clues as to how to unstick the reset button? Luckily it's the first ribbon out of 12 so it's not too noticeable.

• The topic was locked