Light-O-Rama Forums

Where is the best tutorial to learn CCR's

WeissWelsh

Hi.

I recently bought some CCRs and I have no idea where to start learning. I would like to learn SuperStar sequencing. Can anyone recommend the best way to learn how to do this? Does anyone know of a tutorial that stands out as the best way to learn?

Bob

Hi.

I recently bought some CCRs and I have no idea where to start learning. I would like to learn SuperStar sequencing. Can anyone recommend the best way to learn how to do this? Does anyone know of a tutorial that stands out as the best way to learn?

Bob

Do like Don says. I wanted to add this. Update the ccr's to the latest firmware as well. Well I had to because I am using the G3mp3 player & when I left them "as is" from the store they sucked in the Matrix but once I added the latest firmware to the ccr's & G3mp3 man that simply changed everything.

My main concern was learning Scenes & morphs  & then some odds & ends like "controllers on left & right". Other than that I try to learn the software on my own & that way I get a better handle on it. (I remember it better).

• The topic was locked