Light-O-Rama Forums

Wierd CCR problem in Sequence editor

redsea300

I am running 3.10.12. I will try to explain best as possible.

I am programing a piano keyboard on my 12 horiz CCR's in LOR sequencer not Super star.

Lets start here on  my upper most ccr it is turned on white all the way thru to show outline of keys.I have 13 lines that stay on to show keys , all On 100%. While it is playing outside on display or on my Visualizer it won't come on at all. It is config. and networked properly. There is a break at the 1min 24 sec mark where it shuts completely off. When it comes back on 5 seconds later it is working properly. This morning I tried turning first .05 block of song on, then second .05 block off and then  third .05 block back on. This makes it work properly. It needs to turn on the off then back on to work. I don't know why? Any ideas. This did not happen last year. It is a easy fix but why?

Thanks Don C

Also the key that are not being played at a particular point are at 10% then when they are hit it goes to 100%. All of lights wont come on at all until they have been lit then off then next time they are lit they stay lit. So basically it wont light up until the second time they ccr's are getting a signal for any particular pixel. I hope I made sense of this