Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation window sizing and copying

jaanth

Is there a setting somewhere to allow the animation window to be bigger than 100 x 100? It the total size can't be changed could it be 50 x 200?

Is there a way copy a part of an animation, to another portion of the window?

Thanks

Have not seen it on the website yet but can you upgrade the software? Is there a charge? I am using version 1.5.0, is there a version to skip or not use like 1.6.3 ( seems I read something on that version that you could not do)

TommySmith68 wrote:

Have not seen it on the website yet but can you upgrade the software? Is there a charge? I am using version 1.5.0, is there a version to skip or not use like 1.6.3 ( seems I read something on that version that you could not do)

See the bottom of http://www.lightorama.com/support.html

1.6.1 is the latest for non-vista users, and 1.6.3 is the latest (and only working version) for Vista users. There is no charge to upgrade.

-Tim

Tim - can you tell me what the new features are?

Before I purchased the LOR software I had downloaded the demo version and in the demo there was an area that I could see things like the tree and tell what it was doing but I can not find it in 1.5.0

I believe you are talking about the animation window. Go to View, and then select animation.

1.6.1 has the Wave Form view also, which is a blessing to help you with your musical sequencing.