Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP Help

Tigerdmd

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm switching over from another lighting company (although I will still run my old equip this year). I purchased some CCP and I've gone thru the hardware utility and set it up as suggested. I created an instant sequence on superstar, but I can only get one strand of lights on the CCP's to actually come on. Can someone guide me through this?  Also on sequence editor - If I want to use the CCP's do I create 300 RBG channels for 1 strand? I've watched the tutorials - but this is stumping me.

Thanks.

One more thing - on the instant sequence tutorial video - it has the option to select CCR, CCB or firefli. When I go to that screen on superstar I only have CCR and firefli - anyone know why CCB is not there?

Did you create your layout in the visualizer and then import it into Super Star?

I did not - this is all new for me. I'm making the switch from animated lighting and its very different.

I believe that you create your prop or fixture in the visualizer first then import it into your Super Star and after you are done with the sequencing, export it into your sequence editor, bring up the visualizer go to simulation mode then hit the play button on the editor and you are off and running.  

• The topic was locked