Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence editor bug

daniel

I have just noticed this, it happens in all versions that I have used of the sequence editor.

Play a musical sequence (possibly an animation sequence also)

While playing, click the little "View animation" square, animation opens, push it again, animation closes/button pops out. Now open it again by the button and close the animation windows by the "x" in the corner, little button stays in.

Wierd bug, not really a big issue but, I just wanted to see if it was fixed in LOR II.

--Daniel L

daniel wrote:

Cool thanks! Do I get a sneek peak at LOR II for helping? :D

J/K

Ill wait....

--Daniel L

Try this. Close your eyes. Now imagine a toolbar button that is pushed in.

There you go, now you've seen LOR II in your mind. I probably shouldn't have said that much. :)

David

Just wondering, when you click on the 'Help' button, is that an automatic link that opens your internet browser and takes you here???!!! :P

jeffandnicole wrote:

Just wondering, when you click on the 'Help' button, is that an automatic link that opens your internet browser and takes you here???!!! :P

That would be great! :D

--Daniel L

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I just thought this looked familiar when I was reading the beta test thread...

DS30 (Sequence Editor) (Nuisance) 10/29/2007 10:30 AM EDT: If the Animator is displayed during play, and you close it by hitting its standard Windows "close" button, the "View Animation" toolbar button on the main Sequence Editor window stays pressed in (as if the animation were displayed). Workaround: To view the animation again, press "View Animation" to turn it off, and then press it again to turn it back on. The animation will appear on that second press.

Well, I guess it is in the to-be-fixed que?

--Daniel L