Light-O-Rama Forums

CCF question

oilmoney

This is my first year at this, last week I figured out how to get my 12 CCR megatree going, this week I'm going after CCF's,  I am incorporating 8 of the 10w RGB floods into my show. They are arriving this week so I won't have a whole lot of time to play around with them. My question/questions ( sorry about the multiple question post ) are...... does anybody have a chart or such that I can use as a guideline in regards to placement, spacing, intensity, height, and such. I know this is kind of a vague request, just looking to start a discussion to learn if anyone has any such " rules " they go by when playing with CCF's. Also is 8 enough to effectively light a house and longer extension cords available than the default 16ft cords or is this how they get you to buy multiple CCF controllers. Thanks in advance everyone, these last 3 weeks have been crazy trying to get a 64 channel show going in short notice ( hadn't decided if I was going to go after this this year ).  Bought 64 extension cords, thankfully canadian tire had a great sale on cords and now it seems every time I think i'm done I come up with another idea to add more! I guess i'm hooked..... :D

• The topic was locked