Light-O-Rama Forums

Show on Demand Question

dgrant

Last night, I had a four sequences set up to run then shut down, as a full test for the family to see. What I wanted to do was run the single show, then shut down normally and stop. All I could find though was a start immediately and run till I stop or stop at a specific time. I was able to accomplish what I wanted in the test but it restarted showing all over again as I went inside to disable immediately. Is it possible for LOR to add this option to the Show on Demand, to run a single show and stop? Is there any other way to do this? I ask because my test show has both musical and background displays running and I wanted everything running normally, as if my formal show was running for the holidays.

There's currently no way to do this directly, but if you know how long your show is, you can make it happen.  Set up the end time to be at some point during the last song.  At that time, the show won't suddenly stop; rather, it will go into shutdown mode, meaning it will let the currently playing song finish up, then play the show's Shutdown section (if any), and then stop.