Light-O-Rama Forums

anyone else having weather issues trying to set up

james campbell

Drying out from a lot of rain. Yesterday, I was turning the grass into mud, walking on it. Today its much better and hoping tomorrow to start hanging lights on the megatrees. Next rain will be Wednesday so I've got a chance to get it all done.

not weather issues woman issues>>>>>>

wife surprised my with a trip over turkey day to Washington to visit her family. nooooooooooooooo that's the only time I really have to set up my lights.got a new controller this year and may not be able to use it 

Oh Mr. D,

what a way to get side tracked. Well make the lady happy and all will be good. When the wife is happy, life is happy. :)

I am having a big evaporation problem! My cash is evaporating at a record pace!

Now THAT I understand!   I am right there with ya brother

not weather issues woman issues>>>>>>

wife surprised my with a trip over turkey day to Washington to visit her family. nooooooooooooooo that's the only time I really have to set up my lights.got a new controller this year and may not be able to use it 

that's bad, not a good time to leave at all. tell the wife the family should come to your house and see the light show

that's bad, not a good time to leave at all. tell the wife the family should come to your house and see the light show

nice weather coming up this weekend, I need to get as much done as I can. nice to see some of you jerks cough cough :ph34r:   I mean folks are having beautiful weather to put up your lights :D

Where's the global warming when you want it?!  It's been chili and windy here.  Taking a few coffee breaks to warm up and drain the filtering system from all the coffee.  Looking at my health insurance for next year, it's raining on my parade!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry:   And all we get is "I'm sorry" 

Here in eastern PA it's too cold and windy today to put up lights. Had to work inside...finish up the sequencing. Hoping for a warm-up this weekend or at the very least...no wind! At least no snow is in the forecast.

Looking at the weather, next week will be a heller for you guys up north and east. I feel for ya. We will get a smaller clip of that so I need to take advantage of this weekend. Hope you guys get stuff done before the blast.

we had a great day today  . My son and I  got a lot finished.about 7500 lights up so far

No weather here now for a couple of days, although a %20 chance of rain on Monday. I got one megatree all done today. Tomorrow will finish the second megatree, then I'm all done!

I put a Display Pain Gauge (rain gauge) up when I started with setup.  Had an inch earlier this week.  Suppose to be better this weekend, although I had an overtime storm come through at work with six days and 57 hours... don't these people know I'm a busy man this month.  Today was nothing more than sprinkles and I was able to finish the mega tree setup.  Tomorrow will be all the roof lines and working on the roof grids.

Finally had perfect weather this weekend so far.. Yesterday was in the 60's and its supposed to stay that way through Tuesday! I got nearly all of my roof done, mega tree and 6 mini trees up, 3 leaping arches, and a few more things.. Hopefully I can find some time to get away from work Monday or Tuesday to get more done! 

nice weather today but all next week I will be freezing my butt off as the highs are only suppose to be in the low to mid 30's

60 degrees one day and snow the next,,,come on mother nature make up you mind

If you were in Oklahoma, we would say... Welcome!!! :D

• The topic was locked