Light-O-Rama Forums

anyone else having weather issues trying to set up

james campbell

stupid rain, we started putting up lights yesterday, we got one controller done. now tonight it has rained all evening :angry: still too much to do(glad that I take the week of Thanksgiving as vacation time.)

Snowed then rained all day yesterday here in Ontario, Oregon. Today it was pretty cloudy but no rain or snow so went straight to hanging lights!

Yeah,  it's still very warm here in San Diego.  Yesterday it was 86.  To hot to be on the roof.  :D

Gotta love southern California!! B)

High was 84.3 today with severe clear and gentle breeze. Too bad I was inside at work all day :(

Gonna tween the RGB color balance on some of my landscape lighting this evening. When dim, it was a little too red so I took the red down from 12 to 9%, and that was too much. Think I will try 10 on some and 11 on the others and see which I like best...

Just rain, cold and wind here.... all is right in Oklahoma..... oh did I mention earthquakes!

Yep, a typical day in Oklahoma LOL.

Nice weekend coming up though. Nice weekend for a mega tree and snow flakes. :)

Not weather, but, need a helper.  I'm planning to put up the mega tree this weekend.  Think it is supposed to be fairly nice weather here.

Jerry

I had to wear a hat to keep the sun out of my eyes..

Temp was a blistering 72-74 deg..  No breeze...

Oh yeah, had to change the radio station once...

I think he asked if anyone was HAViNG weather issues. Not if anyone was having NO weather issues and would like to rub it in!

I had to wear that hat to keep the sun out of my eyes.. doesn't that count as a weather issue?   :P

And with no breeze, wasn't you starting to perspire? ;)  There's another issue all in it's own. :P

We have had off and on rain and wind here in Idaho.. It just seems like every time I get a chance to work on lights its either Windy, Rainy, or Snowy.. Here's hoping the weekend forecast is right.. They are predicting 57 and 61 and Sunny on Saturday and Sunday.. I am hoping to get things 75% done that day.. ( I have managed to get the roof mostly done which is the longest and most time consuming. The rest is putting pre-built things in the yard). 

Rain off and on since Saturday. I still need to finish the lawn and landscape maintance before i can lay out most of the display. so far the only thing I can do in the rain in the house outline.