Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers missing (stolen?)

klomneck

1st off, I am not trying to scam any one. How would that work if I am willing to buy them? Bob o, I sold them because I downsized some, if you take the ones I sold away from what I have(had), it comes up to 256. I just never changed my signature.I have lived in the same house for 4 years since we moved up here from Florida after we lost our company and our house, that is why we are renting our current house.I put missing or stolen because because they are MISSING OR STOLEN, not misplaced or lost. I have a police report, does every one want me to post it on here? We had some trouble last year, I had 2 discs replaced in my neck with a plate ,screws and a cage. Our renters insurance lapsed and we never renewed, along with other things, thus the downsizing. I went along with the insurance post because we feel embarrassed that our insurance lapsed and never renewed.Thanks Ron, I will get with you and give you a deposit so you won't think I am scamming you like almost all the other posts think. I still cannot believe what I read above, does almost everyone on here have such a skewed view of the world that they have to pick EVERYTHING apart to try to find a "SCAM". Unbelievable. To those of you that gave me constructive comments, thank you. To everyone that picked apart what I posted to find a scammer,  no words.................

I wasn't doubting you, and even made the "conspiracy theory" comment to poke fun at those who did.

My question still stands - was anything else in the shed stolen?  Were these in a place where they would be the first/only things taken?  Is it possible that there is some other explanation (e.g. someone borrowed them without asking)?

Tim Fischer, I have never locked my storage shed that I store my Christmas decorations in, never had to. The only things in there that looks like it is worth anything to anyone are the controllers. The last time I was in the shed was months ago, so I have no idea when it was broken into. Our neighborhood is a good neighborhood, i/e very little if any crime at all. That is why I never put a lock on it. I will keep answering questions for people with inquiring minds.

I will keep answering questions for people with inquiring minds.

Please understand I'm not challenging you, just genuinely curious.

Sadly I don't think there's anywhere in the US I'd store stuff outside (I consider a shed outside) without locking it up.  I even have a "deck box" with some decor in it I put a padlock on.  It wouldn't keep someone determined out, but at least I'd see signs of forced entry, which helps with part of your problem - you don't know when it happened. 

Sounds like you've had quite a year.  Sorry about all that's happened to you.

The more I think about it, I am not answering any more questions from the "inquiring mind conspiracy theorists", what I gave above is more than enough. In fact, I am rethinking my decision to start this thread.

While the OP didn't request the thread closure, this looks like a good of time as any.

If you have any assistance to offer the OP, please PM him directly.