Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware utility Ver. 1.6.5

wirekat

wirekat wrote:

I can't seem to find hardware version 1.6.5 which is required for the iDMX1000.

Anyone seen it?

Well my iDMX1000 is E. SYRACUSE, NY, US tonight and I shoud have it on the 23th.
so you have tell all about it :]

wirekat,

It was supposed to be on the LOR support page, but they haven't updated it yet.
Please post the information when you find it.

Charles

I suppose I could use the default ID and play with it but I'd
rather work on sequencing.

I only plan on using it for running zap strobes this year but
next year......

J_Plak wrote:

wirekat wrote:

Anyone seen it?

Well my iDMX1000 is E. SYRACUSE, NY, US tonight and I shoud have it on the 23th.

Jerry, Wirekat (Kevin) and I had the pleasure of ours being delivered personally by one of the classiest ladies I know, Nancy Foley. Hey Kevin, I forgot in all the fun, Thanks for lunch!

Now, where is that Utility!

We'll try and get the new Hardware Utility (1.6.5) up on the support page tomorrow. It is only the convenience of the console that is missing from earlier versions. Old versions can all be used with the iDMX-1000.

zman wrote:

J_Plak wrote:
wirekat wrote:

Anyone seen it?

Jerry, Wirekat (Kevin) and I had the pleasure of ours being delivered personally by one of the classiest ladies I know, Nancy Foley. Hey Kevin, I forgot in all the fun, Thanks for lunch!

Now zman,
That not fair that you had lunch with one of the classiest ladies, Nancy Foley to pick up your iDMX1000 hope bill f was there too. :cool:

LightORamaJohn wrote:

We'll try and get the new Hardware Utility (1.6.5) up on the support page tomorrow. It is only the convenience of the console that is missing from earlier versions. Old versions can all be used with the iDMX-1000.

OK everyone it now there, for downloding ;):D:D

Wow - Even if you don't have an iDMX1000 you should get this for the
console alone.

Thank you John and everyone at LOR!

There is a new version of the Hardware Utility available 1.6.5 It has changes in it to help with testing and setup of the iDMX1000 but as mentioned that virtual lighting console can be used with any LOR light controller.

J_Plak wrote:

zman wrote:
J_Plak wrote:
wirekat wrote:

Anyone seen it?

Now zman,
That not fair that you had lunch with one of the classiest ladies, Nancy Foley to pick up your iDMX1000 hope bill f was there too. :cool:

Hey Jerry! Naw, Bill was off galavanting around California. Matter a fact, ping him, I think one leg of CA was down somewhere by you to grab a car that Bill and his son was going to trailer back up here to the PNW to restore for some friends. Instead, Wirekat and I have a long standing invite to get to his wherehouse of firetrucks. Most likely around mid Dec after the light off, and trouble shoot mode has somewhat died down on the displays!

• The topic was locked