Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it too early?

shfr26

Wondering if it's too early to start doing my sequencing for this year?   Should I start now, or wait a few more weeks?  :P

I actually programmed mine on Thanksgiving night one year.

Though in fairness, I had only changed a few things, so it wasn't that much to do.

Wondering if it's too early to start doing my sequencing for this year?   Should I start now, or wait a few more weeks?  :P

I'm starting "next week"!

You trying to tell me we have to program?  You don't just plug it in? :lol:

Edited by 75redman

Here is the deal,  I start sequencing when I run out of bacon.  Sorry, had to combine two posts.

Off to the store to buy more bacon.

Here is the deal,  I start sequencing when I run out of bacon.  Sorry, had to combine two posts.

Need a hug? A corn dog?

As Homer Simpson would say "Mmmmmm Bacon".

Can you not wait to buy more bacon? I mean, what's the rush? There is plenty of time.

I hear the price of pork is going down anyway. I would wait.

Maybe take a vacation or something in your spare time.

For me, sequencing is on furlough. I had no choice. Not that anything is stopping me. I just don't want to do it (does this sound familiar?) :)

Nothing better to start ahead than wait till the last minute and fail at Christmas time because you waited, wouln't you agree LORI.  

Nothing better to start ahead than wait till the last minute and fail at Christmas time because you waited, wouln't you agree LORI.  

Are you saying LORI failed at Christmas time? Man that's really harsh. :P

Besides, it's not near as fun to start ahead. Much more fun to wait till the last minute.