Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it too early?

shfr26

Hey Santa's Helper i never said Lori was a failure, what i meant was any person that waits to the last minute to do this kind of work could miss out on getting their systems operational and have to wait till next year.You know as good as i do their is a lot of help on the Forums ,but that help goes away the closer you get to Christmas because we are all very busy the closer you get to Christmas , so waiting to the last minute is not smart.

LORi is getting more done than most of us right now! 

Yeah, stuck in a locked room with George's farting.  Wonder if she figured out how to fart back at him yet?!

Hey Santa's Helper i never said Lori was a failure, what i meant was any person that waits to the last minute to do this kind of work could miss out on getting their systems operational and have to wait till next year.You know as good as i do their is a lot of help on the Forums ,but that help goes away the closer you get to Christmas because we are all very busy the closer you get to Christmas , so waiting to the last minute is not smart.

I see. I just thought you were going somewhere when you singled out LORI if she agreed... after the statement. My bad.

But your right. The help dwindles as time gets closer and folks get busy.

Unlike a few years ago when there were fewer members, now there are more experienced folks to help out during the busy times, just not as quick as off season (for obvious reasons).

Yeah, stuck in a locked room with George's farting.  Wonder if she figured out how to fart back at him yet?!

LOL

I don't know. I was told women don't fart.... but I was told wrong!!! :lol:

Saw something in an email today that we totally overlooked.  Bacon wrapped chicken!!!!  Nothing hugs you quiet like bacon.

• The topic was locked