Light-O-Rama Forums

20 Controllers FOR SALE

Livingchristmastreeguy

I'm told by the person who accepted delivery of them that they look good. Won't be able to test until this weekend.

I tested the controllers today.

2 of them appeared to be very new, maybe not even used. That, or the seller takes great pride in packaging them back in the original size boxes.

2 of them needed a firmware update, as they had an older version on them. They updated with no problems.

I tested random channels on each controller, and did not find any problems. Fade up, Fade Down, Twinkle, Shimmer and of course 'On' worked as you would expect.

No dings on scratch marks on the outside of the controllers, though I admit to not looking on the back. Left them in the box to test. No other obvious signs of damage or abuse.

Not trying to be a butt, but did you buy these or did someone else?

Per your post, you did not have them delivered to you, but you tested them correct?

As I said, I hope that it all works out, still waiting for the person I talk to to let me know they got them.  If they already did and did not let me know.   I am (in my fonzy voice)  I am Wwwwwwrrrooooonnnn. :P

Happy lighting all!

I purchased the controllers.

They were to sent to my warehouse. So no, I didn't have them delivered to me, at home, but I did have them delivered to me at the warehouse.

Yes, it was me who did the testing.

I traded several emails. One of the replys ended up in my Spam folder. Not sure why when the others did not. 3 PRO controllers expected to arrive Tuesday....

I received the 3 controllers today. They power up and the LED is blinking red (not sure if that is good or not). I will try and test them tonight or tomorrow. Look to be in excellent shape. If he has anything left I'd say go for it!

• 1 month later...

I purchased 3 CTB16DV6 controllers from Rex.  They arrived timely, and are in excellent condition.  They all tested out OK using the LOR hardware utility.  They all have old firmware (3.2, I think)  so I am not sure how much I have to worry about firmware upgrades.  Probably won't, unless my display starts acting funky.

I am a happy camper, and working hard to add the channels from my new controllers to my sequences.  You know you have the bug when you get your Christmas present way before the holidays!

I need two.. any left?

The seller didn't even write me back and given the time that's passed, I doubt he or she has none of them left. Yes, I always check my spam folder and there wasn't anything ever there.

• The topic was locked