Light-O-Rama Forums

20 Controllers FOR SALE

Livingchristmastreeguy

Which controller are you selling? What is your price per piece? 

Edited by klomneck

Might want to give us some details, you've only posted once on the forums, probably why some people may be a little more cautious in responding.  We don't know where you're at, or how much you want for the controllers. Show us some photos, and tell us where people could go to see them first hand if they need to.  It will help in selling them.  If remaining a little anonymous is what you wish, try ebay they sell quite well there.

Just trying to help ya.

I did get a P.M. from this person, do not think I will trust this seller, just my opinion. Good luck sir.

Having talked to the seller, I can say that some people are going to be getting some amazing deals on some very lightly used controllers. 

Has anyone bought any of these controllers and received them?  I am interested in purchasing some, but am somewhat hesitate to due so based on the comment by shfr26.  Any feedback (whether positive or negative) is greatly welcome.  Especially for a newbie who is just trying to start up!

Thanks!

Has anyone bought any of these controllers and received them?  I am interested in purchasing some, but am somewhat hesitate to due so based on the comment by shfr26.  Any feedback (whether positive or negative) is greatly welcome.  Especially for a newbie who is just trying to start up!

Thanks!

Have a delivery scheduled tomorrow. Will try and report on them tomorrow night or this weekend.

When the person that I talk to tells me they got the controllers and they worked, I will be happy.

Nothing against you Don, I just need prove. 

I will say I am sorry ,if it turns out good for all.

When the person that I talk to tells me they got the controllers and they worked, I will be happy.

Thanks. I think.

I wrote the seller right away but heard nothing from him, so I'm guessing he wasn't too interested in selling them. Oh well, didn't need any more for this year anyway.

you can trust Don. ive talked to him several times and met him in person at a convention.  hes not going to risk his or his company name by lying to you

I'm not defending anyone here. Just wanted to mention something that just happened.

I received an email from the seller that was dated 10/6, but just made it to my inbox today. Looking at the email headers, it would appear that his email provider may be to blame for delayed responses.

Again, just pointing it out. Not defending, nor making an excuse for anything.

I traded several emails. One of the replys ended up in my Spam folder. Not sure why when the others did not. 3 PRO controllers expected to arrive Tuesday....

I tested the controllers today.

2 of them appeared to be very new, maybe not even used. That, or the seller takes great pride in packaging them back in the original size boxes.

2 of them needed a firmware update, as they had an older version on them. They updated with no problems.

I tested random channels on each controller, and did not find any problems. Fade up, Fade Down, Twinkle, Shimmer and of course 'On' worked as you would expect.

No dings on scratch marks on the outside of the controllers, though I admit to not looking on the back. Left them in the box to test. No other obvious signs of damage or abuse.