Light-O-Rama Forums

Restart show without pause

Nonick22

My Crhistmas show has several songs in the list.   After each song there is a quick pause where all the lights go out then the nexe sequence starts.  Even with the delay set to 0.   I am building a Halloween show this year that is one 18 minute peice that runs in a loop wehre you can enter or leave at any point.   I would like the end of the sequence to start over at the beginning wihtout any pause.  is that possible.

Open your show in the Show Editor, look for the "Options" button at the top, and choose "Sequences are loaded before any are played"

My initial thought is that the sequences are having to load each time, thus the delay. Also in the LOR Control Panel, make sure "Use Compressed Sequences" is checked. The compressed sequences are quicker to load, and combined with the option above, should speed things up for you.

In addition, make sure your sequence doesn't have a lot of stray time, either at the beginning or at the end.

In addition, make sure your sequence doesn't have a lot of stray time, either at the beginning or at the end.

Yes that makes sense.  

And Thank you Don I will try that.