Light-O-Rama Forums

going from .1 to .05 sequence

musicman130

Ok, last year was my first year with LOR and I started a sequence, but never finished it because I ran out of time. Last year I was using .1 per block (time) and now I am using .05 and started the sequence over so that I could have my new channels in and of course the .05 time. My question is, is it possible to turn this into .05 or not? The reason I'm asking is I have the drums done in part of the sequence and would like to just copy/paste it to the new one, but that doesn't work of course. The reason, is that it puts the .1 into the .05 grid and it keeps the spacing the same, meaning that the timing is off. Now, I tried to copy/paste timing, but it would not let me paste the timing into the .05 for some reason.

So, is there any way to convert the .1 to .05 or am I stuck?

Thanks,

Rob

I hope this made sense!

musicman130 wrote:

Ok, last year was my first year with LOR and I started a sequence, but never finished it because I ran out of time. Last year I was using .1 per block (time) and now I am using .05 and started the sequence over so that I could have my new channels in and of course the .05 time. My question is, is it possible to turn this into .05 or not? The reason I'm asking is I have the drums done in part of the sequence and would like to just copy/paste it to the new one, but that doesn't work of course. The reason, is that it puts the .1 into the .05 grid and it keeps the spacing the same, meaning that the timing is off. Now, I tried to copy/paste timing, but it would not let me paste the timing into the .05 for some reason.

So, is there any way to convert the .1 to .05 or am I stuck?

Rob,

To do what you want to do...you need to select the area where the drum part is and then right and select "resize events to..". Then add the number you want. The problem with doing this in LOR1 is....it will pull the grid from the end side of the song and knock everything out of sequence if you had most everything done and came back to do your resizing. I think LOR2 has fixed that problem. And if they did not you will be able to open a new track and use it just for drums. Hope this helps!