Light-O-Rama Forums

New twist San Devices E6804 and LOR

Ralph D

ok now ill start by saying this problem has even stumped Ron Boyd who i know to be a super smart guy. hes been on the phone with me for about 30 mins and we can not figure this out. everything is working, Except lor is not sending out a single to my E6804, all setting are correct Ron and i think. is there anyone with any thoughts of anything i might try to get this working.

I have the listener working and connected

lor log say connected to dmx

dmx port matches between the ip setting and lor

adapter /ip address matches

dmx listener port is 8837 on everything its good

Ive tried in advanced settings in network preferences in lor for the dmx, use e1.31 multicast ....which changes the specify ip address to something other then what i have and does not work

i've tried useing specify and put my ip address in and it still wont work!!!! 

I am connected to cat 5 to a switch netgear 8 port  i tried every port, i've tried going straight to my router and nothing 

on the E6804 where you plug in the cat 5 the left green light is blinking but on the right the yellow light is solid yellow NOT BLINKING.

PLEASE HELP! 

ok quick question, is this not working because i ran over my super star limit? i have the 4ccr package 600 channels, i now have 619 is the reason this stuff is not working. 

ok quick question, is this not working because i ran over my super star limit? i have the 4ccr package 600 channels, i now have 619 is the reason this stuff is not working. 

Well just for testing it can you cut your channel count to under 600 and try it and find out if that is your problem.

You do have your usb485 plugged in and control lights checked? What are your port settings again? Mine is DMX Listener Port 8837 and the DMX Multicast Port is 5568.

yes i have the usb in the high speed one, control the lights checked and the dmx listener port is 8837 and the dmx port is the same 8837 such a pain

I did try it and it did not work.

It plays in the viz put will not turn on the lights something is stoping it from sending to the sands device

Should I try setting I different port in the sands ip configuration

How do I know what are good ports to use maybe it's the port

YEAH! I got it, only took a day! lol you were right, changed the lor network settings dmx on the bottom that says dmx listener port switched that box to the 5568. i figured out if you right click on the universe uptop  another box comes up and you can change it there and that was my problem  i was changing the wrong box! thanks buddy!on man i'm so happy

Edited by Ralph D

Just an additional note since the question was asked ..

The Superstar licence only limits the number of channels you can export from SuperStar.

It does not have any effect with the number of channels runing in LOR Sequencer.

Bob