Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel Configuration

zanclus

Can a Channel Configuration be made So  when  ever I start  programming a   new  sequence I don't have  to   go  through the hassle of  seating up  my  LOR and  DMX channels ?  I noticed  there is a    export  channel  cong./ import channel config. buttons  on  the toolbar.

Can a Channel Configuration be made So  when  ever I start  programming a   new  sequence I don't have  to   go  through the hassle of  seating up  my  LOR and  DMX channels ?  I noticed  there is a    export  channel  cong./ import channel config. buttons  on  the toolbar.

Try EDIT import/export Channel Config.

I understand  that  but  how  do  I  set up  the  original  file due  to  different song  times?

From a finished sequence, Export your channel configuration and name the. config file. Then in a new sequence, import that config file and you are set.

From a finished sequence, Export your channel configuration and name the. config file. Then in a new sequence, ok ... just one  more   Q... Do I  open the   NEW file as a  musical sequence to  get song timing? I am  thinking  that's  what  I  wouldl  do.

From a finished sequence, Export your channel configuration and name the. config file. Then in a new sequence, ok ... just one  more   Q... Do I  open the   NEW file as a  musical sequence to  get song timing? I am  thinking  that's  what  I  wouldl  do.

Got it  all figured  out Thanks.....