Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Editor not ending sequence

dbaxter21073

I have two issues and I believe they are related. I am trying to fire up my halloween show and have not experienced this issue with the Show Editor in the past.

My main issue is that the Show Editor is not ending one musical sequence and moving on ot the next. The show just hangs and runs the last little bit of the show forever. I looked at the Sequence Editor for the sequence and it runs fine but never ends on the sequence editor as well. I tried moving the sequence down the show and the sequence that is first now ends and moves to the second sequence (which is not the sequence that originally would not end) and that sequence will not end.

The second issue that I think is related is that I am at version 1/6/3 and I am on XP. I could have sworn that I instaled 1.6.1 because I have that upgrade on my machine. I tried to run it and it gives me the message that the full version is not installed and contact Light-O-Rama. I could not find my original installation package.

I can resolve the version issue fairly easily but do not know it this would also resolve the show issue I am having. Has anyone else had a problem with shoes not ending. This is the first time I have had this problem so it may be related to the version.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

This is a known issue. Bring your sequence up in the sequence editor. Go under "Edit" "Change total time" and shorten the sequence by 1/10 of a second and then see if it ends normally. If not , then shorten it another 10th until it does.

That should stop your sequence and your show from hanging up.

These were the same songs that played last year without issue. I did an uninstall of the 1.6.3 version and Dan sent me the 1.6.1 full install. After installing, the shows played perfectly without shortening. Thanks so much Dan.

Thanks for the suggestions on trying to resolve the issue. Now on to the details.

Happy Halloween.