Light-O-Rama Forums

Deleting a sequence

newby

I need to know how to delete an entire sequence from the show editor.  I've tried everthing I know to do and nothings worked.  I've looked for instructoins on how to do it in the help section and in all the manuals.  I'm sure it is simple, but I am unable to do it.

There is a + and - button in the Show Editor. Highlight the sequence you wish to remove, and click the - button.

There is a + and - button in the Show Editor. Highlight the sequence you wish to remove, and click the - button.

I'm sorry, I used the wrong terminology.  i want to delete the entire sequence from the sequence editor.  Thank you very much for youe quick response.

If you are talking about the "Recent" tab that is shown when you go to open a sequence, you can't remove it from there. You'll just need to wait until it cycles out of the list.

If you wish to remove it from your computer, then you would need to go to the Sequences directory, which is *usually* in the "Light-O-Rama" folder under "My Documents" and delete the sequence from there. Do note that it will still show up in the recent tab (I think) even after deleting it.