Light-O-Rama Forums

Firmware Upgrades

Jacksback72

The Light-o-rama site show a firmware upgrade on 9/30/07 - does that mean all of the firmware was upgraded or something specific?

It also states that the Hardware Utility has to be upgraded for the new firmware - when you upgrade the hardware utility do I have to delete the old one?

Bill

Bill, it showing that the page as been up dated to show the hardware devices added.
CMB16D User Guide and Data Sheet
DMX1000 User Guide and Data Sheet will be added soon.

as for HardwareUtility 1.6.4 is for new latest hardware devices added.
:cool::cool::cool:

There is no need to update firmware. We will be setting up a new page for firmware and it will make it easier to know if and when you need to upgrade.

The DC-MP3 firmware and user guide were updated for support of input triggers. You can now use up to 6 switches to get the DC-MP3 to run different shows/sequences

Bill Sawallisch Jr. wrote:

Thanks Dan,

I purchased a CTB16PC this year - do I need to do a firmware upgrade before I use it this season?

Bill

Bill,

No need to update the firmware. Actually at this point the only firmware upgrade necessary for any of the hardware is to do interactive with the LOR1600MP3 (DC-MP3).

There was a release of firmware release late last year that impoved LED support but anything sold this year has that in it.

Dan