Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple Show builder question

copotay

The way I have my setup arranged is to use the Mini Mp3 director and dump the files onto the media card using the Simple Show builder, however for them to appear in the left pane of the Show builder they have to all be in the Sequence folder, not a subfolder. I have made several subfolders, in the Sequence folder, for my different sequences, like Christmas, Rock, etc. However to transfer them to the card I have to move them into the Sequence folder for them to be visible in the Simple Show builder box, there is nothing that I could find, unless I am missing something which could be possible, to get to the subfolders for the sequences to display for transfer in the SSB.

I understand, and know that many people, rather use the Hardware utility to transfer them, that allows you to access subfolders, but was just wondering if this could be any option in future upgrades to make it as simple as possible for other persons in my family to create the shows on the SD cards.

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue. I've even transfered all my sequences to a folder under C:\LOR and the simple show builder can't find them.

I think part of the 'Simple' show builder is to keep it simple.

Just my humble opinion, but if the SSB were to allow sub-directories, then it would make it less intuitive for some of the newer folks. By keeping the default to just the Sequences directory, it makes it easier on those just getting started.

I have the same issue. I've even transfered all my sequences to a folder under C:\LOR and the simple show builder can't find them.

Make sure you have the sequences in the LOR Sequences directory. When using the SSB, that is the only place the software will look.

Tks for the reply Don, I will just run with the Hardware Utility instead of moving them out of the specific folders into the main directory where SSB will see them, just thought I would ask.