Light-O-Rama Forums

New Halloween faces test run

Box on Rails

So I've been messing around with the Visualizer program and working on the Halloween songs for my first Halloween display and here is the song Dream Police by Cheap Trick. It's just the faces but they use a total of 2 controllers to work. I also have other props for my display but I just wanted to share the animated faces. enjoy and more videos to follow. 

P.S. I do all my own sequencing using Papagayo and I will start posting my work since I've completed a number of Halloween and Christmas tunes. 

One last shout out to BobO for his awesome work with the Papagayo program. this is a result of his work. Thanks Bob

That is awesome great job. I am getting started this year on faces hope to have few sequences done for Halloween. I'm with the other guys can't wait to see final product in the yard.

Thanks all. the plan is to have 4 faces, 7 coro tomb stones, 5 spider web lights on the windows. and I am using my 2 CCRs to backwash the house, If I have time I have made 2 Coro Guitars for Halloween day. my son and I will dress like Zombies and runaround the yard with the coro guitars handing out treats. the 2 guitars are a total of 5 channels 4 for the Guitar. 1 for the bass guitar that will look like an axe. I also have a Coro skeleton drummer but that will be on 2014 wish list. 

here's a take I did in February of Breaking Benjimen Halo song. I have done a lot more work since on this sequence since. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9jqznTxpw

these are some early test runs of my house using the LOR animation tool. I'm using the guitars on the songs that have them in it. 

great job blow me away my new setup has the drummer and one guitar player 10 tombstones for next year

• Like 1