Light-O-Rama Forums

If I won!

rainyoregonchristmas

I will end up with $47 and someone else the rest.

That's a heck of a tax rate on a jackpot!!!!

99.99999216666667%

Are they adding onto the Whitehouse again??!?!

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas

that amount of money, sure would be life changing... i would prolly have to "buy a friend", to hang out with, as most everybody would have to go back to work!

I have also give thought to security. Not only for me, but my wife and two daughters. I can just see the old days of abduction and demand for ransom coming back with the high rate of unemployment and crime rates rising again.

Sorry for the dark thoughts but I do watch the news and it scares me to think if one person was to win the 600 million.

I LOL when saw the post suggesting buying George's display. But in truth George has a great looking display for sure. So, put me down for the same.

I WONNNNNN!!!!!!  AND I hit all SIX NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!  YES THE POWER BALL, YES ALL THE NUMBERS!!!!....well, the office pool got all the, numbers but not all on the same ticket.... :angry::unsure::wacko::blink:   My share of the tickets that won is $0.62.  A net loss of $5.38 for me so if you won congrats.  Well, maybe no one won, I'll hope for that.

winning ticket sold in Florida,,,,,,lets see if anyone channel count explodes

• The topic was locked