Light-O-Rama Forums

Just wondering if anyone had any Coro-cane ideas yet

Bizywk

Newbie looking forward to our first year this upcoming winter.    My kids stumbled upon, and loved, the Coro-canes video so naturally, they're now in the plan for this Christmas.   Unfortunately I'm light on creativity.  Our first test prop looks very cool and fun to play with using manual S3 programming, but the show just doesn't have that POP yet.   Our sequence still looks very similar to Bob Moody's test pattern forced into a song ( http://vimeo.com/59033210 )   We're looking at just four props - for now anyway      :)

Just wondering if anyone had any Coro-cane programming done yet for any popular Christmas songs, or at least any ideas on how to really incorporate these into their song line-up.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't offer any help with the sequencing but I think it looks great. 4 of these placed throughout the display will look good. Makes me want to start incorporating some pixels into my display.

Take a look at some of my videos on www.RGBStars.com

We had 5 CoroCanes in our display and this year we are going to expand to at least 16 of them.

If you like any of the sequences we did, I could send the file to you.

BTW, we did not use Superstar to do the sequencing on these. They were all done by hand..

I really liked our Christmas Canon and Techno Amazing Grace sequences from last year..