Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB controller

thecats

Am I doing something wrong?   LOR doesn't recognize my new CCB controllers;  however, if I put a regular LOR controller in, the Hardware utility and everything else of LOR sees it.   If I just have the CCB controller attached, it says can't find the network.  I'm okay with having a regular controller attached, but was just wondering, if I have something setup incorrectly.     It's not a problem because the regular controller that I'm using is ID=6...so, it sees the new controllers as "01" and I can use the Hardware Utility to change the id.

Am I doing something wrong?   LOR doesn't recognize my new CCB controllers;  however, if I put a regular LOR controller in, the Hardware utility and everything else of LOR sees it.   If I just have the CCB controller attached, it says can't find the network.  I'm okay with having a regular controller attached, but was just wondering, if I have something setup incorrectly.     It's not a problem because the regular controller that I'm using is ID=6...so, it sees the new controllers as "01" and I can use the Hardware Utility to change the id.

First question I would ask is what version software you have. Some of the older versions won't recognize the newer hardware.

-Gary-

I am running 3.9 on Windows XP.    Sorry should have included that in the original post.

thecats:

I think if you go to Light o Rama website and go to support and then go to video tutorials and scroll down to SuperStar and then to configure multiple net works. I think that will help you. 

• The topic was locked