Light-O-Rama Forums

Help installing DIYLEDEXPRESS e1.31 to DMX bridge

mackdave

I have searched for a manual on this, but came up empty. I have the bridge hooked up to my computer and can see the IP address in the network details. But I can't type in that address and access the bridge. Is this needed or do I just go into LOR and set it up?

I also tryed the default IP address of 192.168.1.206 and 192.168.5.206. Do I need to do anything special to my network setting? I also reprogrammed the bridge with the latest update. Then the green light blinks twice and the red light goes solid. So I think the bridge is working.

I talked to DIYEXP they got me pointed in the right direction, but I still haven't got the LOR side of it worked out. I am going to play with the bridge settings.

I talked to DIYEXP they got me pointed in the right direction, but I still haven't got the LOR side of it worked out. I am going to play with the bridge settings.

is your setup using a router with dhcp? Are you using just a switch or a cable from your Ethernet card to your bridge? Have you tried to set your Ethernet IP address to a static 192.168.1.XXX?

I was going straight from the computer Ethernet. After setting a static IP and READING the rainbow brain manual I got it working. I think my biggest problem was dip switches on the rainbow brain. On is Off and Off is On.

[Groucho Marx/] That all depends on your point of view. Are you holding it right side up or right side down? [Groucho Marx]

And if you have to ask who is Groucho Marx, then never mind you wont understand the joke.

• 2 weeks later...

And if you have to ask who is Groucho Marx, then never mind

One of the Marx brothers: Groucho, Harpo, Chico, and Karl. ;)