Light-O-Rama Forums

going for CCR's this year

Mr Grunts

ok I see all this stuff on controllers and networks. I have nothing All I want to do it have a 12 ccr tree this year. So i need a list of erverthing i need to make the tree work

Controllers, FM transmitter. calbles software I need it all, Can anyone tell me how and what i need to do this

Thanks

If you only want 12 CCR's in your display you would need.

• 12 CCR's - These come with their own controller and power supply.
  • Software - LOR Advanced License.
  • 12 network cables (CAT5 or CAT6)
  • If you are going to run the shows from your computer, then get a USB485-HS

As for the FM Transmitter, there is only one that Light-O-Rama sells. Most people, however, would opt for an EDM transmitter. Go online and search for EDM transmitters to find them.

You will need programming for the tree. If you are going to do it yourself, then you only need the software mentioned above. You might strongly consider the Superstar add-on, as it will make the programming of the CCR's easier.

ok I see all this stuff on controllers and networks. I have nothing All I want to do it have a 12 ccr tree this year. So i need a list of erverthing i need to make the tree work

Controllers, FM transmitter. calbles software I need it all, Can anyone tell me how and what i need to do this

Thanks

If you plan on purchasing sequences for the CCR tree, you'll want to check out www.superstarlights.com and also ebay, where there are a couple of people selling them there.  

Good luck.  

Don I went to SuperStar site and it says the add on is part of the S3 sotware now, but when I go to LOR they still charge?

Am I confused? LOL

Thanks

Bryan

Don I went to SuperStar site and it says the add on is part of the S3 sotware now, but when I go to LOR they still charge?

Am I confused? LOL

Thanks

Bryan

Yes, the SuperStar program is an add-on to the main LOR software. This means there is a separate/additional fee.

Also, note that you must have purchased the LOR software. Purchasing just the SuperStar License will not be of help to you, you need both licenses.