Light-O-Rama Forums

Trusted Vendors

Guest Don Gillespie

Bump!!!!! 

Here it is almost 6 months into the year and still not word on any rules for vendors being able to post on this form. I may get flamed for making this post, but for a vendor that sells product that requires more channels and controllers I don't understand what is taking so long to make the rules. I know that several people have also sent Dan the possible wording to be used.

I'd LOVE to partner with LOR.  What I make doesn't have a single electrical wire to it.  BUT it does require LOTS more channels and/or pixels.  I must say, I'd even pay for the opportunity to list my services on a designated vendor location.  Also come to think about it, after half my profits go to the wife... (Keeps her happy with the hobby) the other half goes directly to my lighting addiction.

• 1 month later...

It is really sad that something with such an easy solution is totally ignored!!  Really makes it irritating for the rest of us.  Unless LOR is ALSO gonna get into the steel fabrication business, prop design's, etc. this one is a no brainer!!!   Come on Dan, throw us a bone!!!

• Like 1

It was only in March that Dan said he would look into it, thats not six months yet.  Give him time, like another six months or so. :(

• Like 2

It was only in March that Dan said he would look into it, thats not six months yet.  Give him time, like another six months or so. :(

Seriously, what's there to look into?

It shouldn't take six minutes.

Dan???? Really????

Is someone acting like the IRS??? :lol:

• Like 1

Seriously, what's there to look into?

It shouldn't take six minutes.

Dan???? Really????

Is someone acting like the IRS??? :lol:

maybe that is their deep dark secret, if we see people lurking around our display's with dark jackets and ray bans then maybe that is LOR's deep dark secret.  Maybe our controllers are high tech listening devices for  . . . .  wait is that a drone outside?  will need to get back to  you!!!

Well it seems only a few of us really care and LOR does not.   How long can it really take to make a rule for this????

If LOR sells it new, don't list it!

If LOR does not, go for it.

I do not think people are out to steal LOR's business, may we have a decision or some rules please?? 

Maybe some time soon, before decorating time, when all these people are waiting to sell stuff??

Add a disclaimer, LOR is not responsable for anything sold here.  If it don't work, too bad, you bought it.