Light-O-Rama Forums

Who here are HAM Radio Licensed Operators?

Santas Helper

Have you tried the practice tests on www.eham.net  they are helpful.

de

Dan

Dan, great minds think alike.

I bumped into that site yesterday. I've taken about a dozen practice tests from that very same website yesterday and today. A great website to practice testing with.

Thank you for bringing that up.

I remember on the General test there were a lot of regulation questions, and know the power circle well. You'll do fine I'm sure. Good Luck.

I remember on the General test there were a lot of regulation questions, and know the power circle well. You'll do fine I'm sure. Good Luck.

Power circle. Are you by chance talking about "PIE"? Power over current and voltage.

And I dont know why, but when I quote lately. It does a double quote on me and if I try to remove one, it really messes up.

Power circle. Are you by chance talking about "PIE"? Power over current and voltage.

And I dont know why, but when I quote lately. It does a double quote on me and if I try to remove one, it really messes up.

Must be too much PIE MP :P

Not sure if it is the same over there but in Oz we now have a Foundation License, very easy and NO morse Code ;)

Alan VK4FREQ

N9DX hopefully I will have my Low band station back on air this summer.. depending on where you search the call you may find my Uncle Larry's information... He passed away a few years ago and I was able to keep his call in the family but I still haven't found and updated or deleted all of his profiles...

KO6G since 1980, but haven't been active for years.  I still have some old gear in a box in the garage that I plan to set up when I have more time.

• The topic was locked