Light-O-Rama Forums

Changing Sequences from .10 to .05

smitty77

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search and couldnt find it :)

What I want to do is take some of my sequences and change them to .05 from .10 for some smoother effects. When I do this the way I think you should (the Resize events command) it does resize the events but I will obviously have to redo all the timing...is there a way to split the .10 to .05 so say a .10 block is set on and when I split the event into 2 .05 pieces they are both still set on to keep the previous timing?

If not in LOR 1 is that something that can be done in LOR 2?

Guest wbottomley

smitty77 wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search and couldnt find it :)

What I want to do is take some of my sequences and change them to .05 from .10 for some smoother effects. When I do this the way I think you should (the Resize events command) it does resize the events but I will obviously have to redo all the timing...is there a way to split the .10 to .05 so say a .10 block is set on and when I split the event into 2 .05 pieces they are both still set on to keep the previous timing?

If not in LOR 1 is that something that can be done in LOR 2?

In LOR I, there's no easy way to do it, I think.

For LOR II, here's some info: http://www.lightorama.com/Documents/SequenceEditor.pdf

In LORII you can add a new track that has the same channels but different timing. That way you can create a new track with .05 timing and you could just use both tracks. The "fast track" with .05 timing for things fast and the "slow track" with .10 timing for regular stuff.

You could also just select all and copy/paste everything from the .10 track to the .05 track and delete the .1 track.