Light-O-Rama Forums

Vegomatic release 1.5.0 RGB matrix programming tool

ItsMeBobO

Vegomatic is not on the official schedule at SLAM   coming up June 8th 2013.   But I will have my computer with everything I need to review it with those interested during breaks in the schedule. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, so how do I setup Vegomatic to export my Matrix in the correct order?  I have a 18 wide by 9 tall matrix.  It starts the matrix at the correct point, bottom left.  Then when it goes up the 9 pixels it starts the 2nd column back at the bottom instead of at the top.  Is there a special setting that needs to be checked?  I have checked and un checked every spot in the setup tab and still does not work right.

This is how I want it laid out...

9  10  27     etc, etc....
8  11  26

7  12  25

6  13  24

5  14  23

4  15  22

3  16  21

2  17  20

1  18  19

Thanks!

Hi Larry      You may have the 'Wrapback' box checked.   Some people run wire back to the other side.  If your arrangement is a regular fold without cutting the string then dont use wrapback. 

ItsMeBobO, on 30 Oct 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Hi Larry      You may have the 'Wrapback' box checked.   Some people run wire back to the other side.  If your arrangement is a regular fold without cutting the string then dont use wrapback. 

Bob,

The wrapback box is not checked.  I have attached a screen shot of my config page.  I have tried it using "flow" and "wrap" and it still starts the next vertical string at the bottom instead of next to the last.  Do I have something else wrong in the config screen?

Thanks,

veg%20screenshot.jpg

Bob, I figured it out.  However the program will not let me do it.  I created 1 string of 162 pixels and I would need 18 folds to make my Matrix.  However, the program only allows a maximum of 14 folds.  Can we get a feature upgrade to allow more folds?

Thanks for the help!

Yes Larry   I will send you a private link to a version which can do that.   That could introduce a bug so I dont want to do a general release yet.  

Yes Larry   I will send you a private link to a version which can do that.   That could introduce a bug so I dont want to do a general release yet.  

Thanks Bob!

• 1 year later...

Hi Corey   I posted a BETA version 1.10.0 to flip the R and G of each pixel for you.   Check the GRB box on the set up tab.  This has not been completely tested which I am leaving to you. 

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/beta/Vegomatic1100.exe

Edited by ItsMeBobO

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked