Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence not playing after upgrading from basic plus to advance?

robo

After the upgrade none of my sequences will play? They appear as normal but when I press play it just sits there. No movement or sound? any suggestions? I did restart the computer but that did not help.Thanks in advance Rob

I was going to uninstall and reinstall last night but I was worried that I will lose all my sequences and the visualizer that I had. Will I lose everything if I reinstall it? It just makes me nervous that I may lose everything. Is there any other options?

Edited by robo

No, uninstalling and reinstalling should not cause you to lose your sequences or anything like that.  With that said, though, it is always a good idea to make backup copies of them.

After you attempt to start play, does the play button grey out? Does the stop button become red? Or do they stay the way they were before you attempted to start play?

I assume you are trying this with a musical sequence.  Can you please try it with an animation sequence, and see what happens?

The play button goes gray the stop button lights up red. It even shows the first timming highlighted but no movement. Yes it is a musical sequence. I will try the animated sequence when I get home. I do have everything saved to a memory stick, but you never know....

OK uninstalled and reinstalled now @ version 3.9.0 advanced. The same thing is still happening, Play turns Grey, stop turns red, and first timing gets highlighted like its going to play. No movement no sound no lights. The animated sequence does move but none of my musical sequences work? Any more ideas? Thx Rob

OH my Gosh! All it was was my speaker jack was unplugged. Now it's working 100%!!! Well atleast everything is up to date now.