Light-O-Rama Forums

10' mega tree advice

dsz071

As to your question about how many lights. I cant say for sure but some advice I can give and you have to make your own decisions. Just one strand going from the top to the bottom would need to be about 200 cts, or to say it differently. You will need a strand that is about 60 to 70 feet long. So each 100 ct is about 32 or 33 feet long, hence the 200 ct per strand. And I would think you would want to go two strands (top to bottom) per channel. Some use just 12 channels, some will go with 16 channels.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.  The tower is in three sections and is not standing at the moment.  I don't know if I should go with one big one or do three smaller ones.  I just bought two sixteen channel controllers on the sale and am looking forward to having fun. 

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.  The tower is in three sections and is not standing at the moment.  I don't know if I should go with one big one or do three smaller ones.  I just bought two sixteen channel controllers on the sale and am looking forward to having fun. 

Who makes that tower? I am not aware of any tower that each piece is 16' long each. I have seen 8' and 10' sections before. And one has a top piece that is shorter than 8' but dont remember how short it is. 

Always trying to expand my knowledge of things, thats why I would like to know who makes this tower?

Thanks