Light-O-Rama Forums

Can not load standalone sequence on CCP unit

richardh

I have tried a few times this year to load a very basic sequence onto a CCP controller much like you can with the Pro LOR controllers. It will try about 4 times and then says there are to many errors. I have tried this with several different computers on different CCP controllers.

I am wanting to use some CCPs to do some very basic things and having to use MP3 Directors to play a simple 5 second sequence.

Anybody have any luck running the CCPs in standalone mode?

BTW the Cosmic Color Ribbon controllers work great with standalone sequences, but the CCP controllers will load about half way then reset themselves automatically. I have tried about 5 different units and they all do the same thing. Working on a project that I have to have this working and wasting a CCR controller to drive the CCP Controllers because I don't have any spare MP3 Director units.

From what I recall, the CCP/CCD controllers don't do standalone. (And I don't find anything about it in the manual, either.)

Thus, I don't think the CCP/CCD devices will run standalone.

From what I recall, the CCP/CCD controllers don't do standalone. (And I don't find anything about it in the manual, either.)

Thus, I don't think the CCP/CCD devices will run standalone.

I figured since the utility shows it and since it looks like it loads about half of it it would. Oh well. Thanks for the info!

• The topic was locked